Saving with FreeShipping.com
If you guys follow me on Instagram, you know I have a weakness for fashion and take up online shopping as a sport. My favorite part is, of course, finding and sharing awesome deals with you guys. I hate, I mean HATE, paying full price and try to avoid it as much as possible so when I was approached by FreeShipping.com to partner up, believe me, I was all over it.
FreeShipping.com is an online $12.97 /month membership service that offers 10% cash back, free shipping, free returns, price protection and price comparison at over a thousand retailers. Almost all my favorite online retailers are listed, such as Nordstrom Rack and Free People. Plus, for every purchase I make, I will receive 10% cash back!
When I signed up with FreeShipping.com last week, I made a purchase from Nordstromrack.com for a pair of shoes, which were already 40% off, and a sweater that totaled roughly $150. I’ll be getting back $15 of that not to mention free shipping! Imagine Prime service but with an added cash back bonus! Not to mention, when I use one of my cash back credit cards to pay for these purchases, that’s added money coming right back to me. Seriously, this is a game-changer for all online shoppers like myself.
- Favorite stores – Tons of your favorite retailers such as Target, Nordstrom Rack, HauteLook, and Free People are a part of the FreeShipping.com network.
- 10% Cash Back – Earn 10% cash back from thousands of retailers and 20% on some featured retailers. And the best part? You can stack your retailer coupons on top of the cash back. For instance, over the Labor Day weekend, FreeShipping.com offered 20% cash back at 18 retailers, one of them being Pier 1 Imports. At the same time, Pier 1 was offering 20% off all regular priced items on their site. So, that’s basically a 40% discount plus FREE shipping! You can’t beat that!
- Price Guarantee – FreeShipping.com offers a 90-day low price guarantee. Find it cheaper somewhere else? They’ll pay you back for up to $100 of the difference.
- Free Returns – Returns are easy peasy. Just print out a return shipping label from the site to send an item back!
How it works:
Note, you do have to pay for the shipping up front, but you that money back through a rebate check, which you have to claim on the site after you make a purchase.
- Check FreeShipping.com – Sign into your account and use the search bar to see if the retailer site you’re looking for is listed. Here, you’ll find out whether you can earn 10% cash back at that retailer.
- Click through link on FreeShipping.com – Once you find your retailer, use the (cookie enabled) link provided from the FreeShipping.com site that will redirect you to your retailer.
- Shop – My fav part. From here, just make purchases on the retailers site as usual. Make sure you’re still using the link provided from FreeShipping.com and not opening a new window and going directly to the retailer. Using the link provided is the only way you’ll be able to earn cash back since the system is ran on cookies traces.
Claim your shipping rebate – Go to the rebates section on FreeShipping.com and select the retailer you purchased from on the drop-down list. You’ll need to provide your order number, order total, and the shipping charges you paid to prove your purchase.
- Forward your order confirmation Forward your order confirmation over to FreeShipping.com and finito!
- Wait for your check – You’ll get a check for your savings (cash back and shipping rebates) every month.
Ready to start saving? Right now, FreeShipping.com is offering an introductory trial period that will let you test it out for 7 days for just $1.97! Click HERE to start saving today!